In this enjoyable webinar run by experienced surveyors and property advisers, you will receive an information pack with the opportunity to obtain free follow-up expert advice.
The webinar will help you:
- Understand what you need from your property, whether licenced, leased or owned
- Assess your options and the information you need to make informed decisions
- Look at how you can occupy premises – balancing length of lease with security of tenure
- Understand the risks and the costs involved in managing property in a time of COVID
- Common mistakes and easily overlooked issues, trustees and staff need to consider
- Assess how money can be saved and income generated depending on property choices
- How to structure your strategy to be easily understood by trustees, staff, and funders
- What does success look like for your charity?
This event is part of the 2022/23 National Programme for Property Education, which will bring free property training to hundreds of local groups across England & Wales, boosting property confidence and knowledge.
The Ethical Property Foundation is the go-to property advice charity supporting the UK voluntary sector. Founded in 2004, it is the sole referral partner to the Charity Commission for land and property advice.
Eventbrite Link: How to Write A Successful Property Plan for your Charity Tickets, Thu 17 Nov 2022 at 12:00 | Eventbrite